Use this on your landing page: setcookie(“cid”, $_GET[‘accid’], time()+7*24*60*60, ‘/’, ‘.mydomain.com’); This sets up a cookie so you can track a click id in www.mydomain.com?accid=123 You could also set this up track...
I create content about DeFi, systems trading and blockchain development.
Sharing my journey as I explore emerging DeFi technology and demonstrating how
not to navigate crypto markets.
- Solidity for Beginners
- GameFi 2.0 | Sustainable Tokenomics & Business Models
- Bear Markets | How Human Psychology Works Against Us
- SBTs 👻 | Soulbound Token Solidity Example
- Solidity Interface Examples | How To Connect The Lego Bricks Of DeFi
- Hardhat Plugins & Hacks For Solidity Developers
- Blood in the streets for crypto markets
- Foundry Tutorial | How To Debug & Deploy Solidity Smart Contracts
- Which Token Will Coinbase List Next?
- Why The PoS Basis Trade Will Generate $100B TVL
- 5 DeFi Growth Metrics For Better Valuations
- Prevent Phishing | 8 Tips To Avoid Getting Your Crypto Hacked
- How To Generate Artwork For NFT’s With Jang.js
- 3 Yield Farming Stablecoin Strategies
- Tokenomics Boilerplate | Governance Tokens, Uniswap Buy-Backs and Staking in Solidity