What are micro conversions? Micro conversions are minor events such as clicks and scrolls that we can use to track visitor behaviour and optimise advertising and landing pages faster. They are generally...
I create content about DeFi, systems trading and blockchain development.
Sharing my journey as I explore emerging DeFi technology and demonstrating how
not to navigate crypto markets.
- Solidity for Beginners
- GameFi 2.0 | Sustainable Tokenomics & Business Models
- Bear Markets | How Human Psychology Works Against Us
- SBTs 👻 | Soulbound Token Solidity Example
- Solidity Interface Examples | How To Connect The Lego Bricks Of DeFi
- Hardhat Plugins & Hacks For Solidity Developers
- Blood in the streets for crypto markets
- Foundry Tutorial | How To Debug & Deploy Solidity Smart Contracts
- Which Token Will Coinbase List Next?
- Why The PoS Basis Trade Will Generate $100B TVL
- 5 DeFi Growth Metrics For Better Valuations
- Prevent Phishing | 8 Tips To Avoid Getting Your Crypto Hacked
- How To Generate Artwork For NFT’s With Jang.js
- 3 Yield Farming Stablecoin Strategies
- Tokenomics Boilerplate | Governance Tokens, Uniswap Buy-Backs and Staking in Solidity