Smol dApp is like a swiss army knife of useful tools for DeFi. Their main offerings are:
- MultiSafe – deploy a gnosis multisig wallet across various L1 and L2 blockchains to the same address
- Disperse – send ETH and ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses
- Gib – donate to crypto projects
- Dump Services – built with Yearn to sell multiple tokens at the same time
- Migratooor – migrate ERC20 tokens
- NFTMigratooor – migrate ERC721 & ERC1155 tokens
- TokenListooor – A open source collection of JSON token lists for developers
The product we are going to look at todays is their flagship MultiSafe wallets. This is a GnosisSafeProxy contract which requires a set number of wallets to sign off on a transaction before it goes through. For example you could input 4 addresses when creating the safe and require that 3/4 signatures are required.
These can be deployed across six blockchain’s currently: Ethereum Mainnet, Optimism, Arbitrum, Gnosis, Polygon and Base.
Note, at this time I don’t believe it’s possible to deploy to testnets via the UI.
One nice feature is the ability to create a vanity address using a set prefix. This is brute forced in the browser prior to deployment so don’t expect 8 leading zeros.
Each deployment costs a gas fee to deploy the contracts and a $4.20 fee for Smol. Gas prices are particularly low right now so this totaled just under $15 to deploy on Ethereum mainnet.
You can then go to: https://app.safe.global
Which is where you’ll interact with your Safe Multisig as you normally would. In the “My Safe Accounts” you should see the option to “Add” your new multisig.
Smol dApp provides a number of simple services like this which are useful for people working and experimenting in the DeFi space. You can check out their site at: https://smold.app/
Please note this is not a sponsored post and I have no stake in Smol. Always exercise caution when using decentralized applications with real funds.